Terms & Conditions
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Rules for Classes & Admission
ADMISSION: Admission process starts in May month every year and it
closed by 31st July for each session.
Admission Form and Prospectus are available at office Counter on payment of Rs. 200/- only.
AGE: The Candidates of 14 to 40 Years of age as on date of admission are eligible.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS: Physical standard norms as required for employment so that candidates should fully aware of the requirement before seeking admission in the I.T.I. courses.
RESERVATION OF SEATS: 20% seats are reserved for candidates’ belonging to the Scheduled Casts / Tribles.
MODE OF SELECTION: Selections are made on the basis of merit / aptitude test by the institute or through Admission Test & Counselling by Jharkhand Combined (I.T.I.) Entrance Competition Exam (J.C.E.C.E.) Board.
TUITION FEE': Total Fee are payable in instalment or at a time.
MEDIUM OF TEACHING: Hindi - English
SESSION: August to July (2 years).
CLASSES & TIMING : Classes are conducted six days in a week, Sunday closed.
COURSE-SYLLABUS: N.C.V.T. (Craftsmen Training Scheme under D.G.E.T. New Delhi.)
EXAMINATION / TESTS/ CERTIFICATE: Examinations are comducted semester system (Four Semester).
The National Trade Certificate are recognised for recruitment to the subordinate posts and services under the Govt. of India, State Govt. enterprises, public sectors and private Sectors.
The Monthly and quarterly tests will be conducted by the institute in all the subjects and performance recorded as usual on monthly and quarterly basis for awarding sessionals marks.
The all India Trade Test conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
General Rules For Students
1. Students have to abide by the rules & regulations framed by the centre.
2. Application for leave must be submitted.
3. 80% Attendance is essential. In case of less percentage of attendance Candidate will be not permitted for appear in the final exam / All India Trade Test.
4. If a student found absent continuously for more than 15 classes his name will be struck off from the Register.
5. Classes Theory & Practical are conducted daily, Sunday closed.
6. Fee once paid is not refundable.
7. The students have to deposit his monthly fee by 30th of every month or with late fine Rs. 50/- by 15th of next month.
8. All dues (fee) will have to be cleared before submission of final examination form.
9. All equipment and gadgets/Tool kits for practicals are supplied by the centre.
10. Any damage to the institute Property / Toolkits / Equipments by the students will have to pay the cost by the students / Guardians.
11. A students will be expelled from the centre for misbehaviour or misconduct, or non-payment of fee.
12. Every student will be bound by the rules & regulations formulated by the management from time to time